Just don’t go to movies for movies. Get more from the movies with our Q’s Cinemas Membership and Rewards Program. You can get extra value for your each Rupee you spend at Q’s Cinemas, with the introduction of our new birthday reward, FREE TICKETS, discounts at concession, free gift hampers, monthly lucky draws, huge discounts at ample of branded stores, restaurants, cafes, service centers, hospitals and many more. Join today and receive these great perks.
Rs.10 you spend for your tickets and/or concession = 1 point*
* You can earn maximum of 150 points from tickets and 300 points from concession purchase.
Show your Q’s Cinemas Member card before purchases in theatre and earn 1 point for every Rs.10 you spend. This goes for everything and includes tickets, food and beverage at concessions.
- Members will receive a free movie ticket and popcorn instantly when you fill up the Q’s Cinemas membership form.
- You will also hear from us on your birthday with birthday cake and 2 movie passes as a birthday gift.
- For every 500 points you earn, you can redeem free tickets.
- After every 2000 points, you get extra benefits such as free tickets, free popcorns and 2-6% discount on concessions.
- Get discounts on food and beverage items at our concession.
- Use Q’s cinemas member card in various stores, shops, supermarkets, restaurant, café, hotels, clubs, service centers and many more listed and get handsome discounts on your purchase.
- Get a chance to win Monthly Free gift hampers, lunch and dinner coupons, win lots of mobile phones, LCD television on monthly and yearly lucky draws.
- Stand a chance for invitation for free special screenings for members only.
How to be a Q’s Cinemas Member
- Fill out the online registration form available at www.qscinemas.com or you can visit to our Cinemas and fill a form.
- To track points earned, you can use your user ID & Password that has been emailed to you when you sign up.
- Q’s Cinemas Members Card shall be collected from the Q’s Cinemas Front Desk.
- The Q’s Cinemas Members Card will be provided to the members within 10 days of registration.
Terms and Conditions
- The Q’s Cinema Membership Card is non-transferable and must be returned to Q’s Cinemas upon request.
- Registration for the Program and/or use of the Card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions of the Program, as amended from time to time, including without limitation, all terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Q’s Cinemas, from time to time, may change the program rules, regulations, benefits, terms of the Agreement, conditions of participation and/or point levels, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated Rewards and/or Status, and/or some or all of the benefits of the Program.
- A Card must be presented when purchasing tickets at the box office or FNB items at the concession. In the absence of card at the time transaction the points will not be awarded.
- Current Rewards and qualifying point thresholds and the updated list of the stores, outlets, companies that offers discounts can be viewed at www.qscinemas.com
- Rewards expire 90 days from the date of issue with the exception of the birthday popcorn voucher, which expires 30 days from the date of issue.
- Free ticket Rewards are not valid for 3D features without purchasing an upgrade with a corresponding premium fee.
- The sale, purchase or barter of points, rewards or tickets and/or Cards violates program rules, is illegal and subjects the violator to liability for damages and litigation and transaction costs. Violators will have their accounts terminated; all rewards and benefits received by Status Members will be forfeited and will be subject to prosecution. Improperly obtained vouchers, tickets and/or rewards are VOID and will be confiscated.
- The program is not available to corporations, entities, organizations and other non-natural persons.
- Enrollment in the program is limited to individuals AT LEAST 15 years of age. Individuals less than 15 years of age will not be issued a Card and will not be eligible to participate in the program.